2017 Summer Camp: Monday, June 12 through Friday, August 11More Summer Camp Information
2017 Adult Learn to Sail Classes: June 26 to August 23More Adult Learn to Sail Information
Changing young lives!
Enabling greater self-reliability, self-responsibility and self-confidence at early ages
- Teaching sailing, a progressive and competitive life-lasting sport
- Encouraging fun on the water with safety as the first priority
- Providing knowledge about navigation on our waterways
- Sharing knowledge about marine life and natural resources
- Enhancing STEM knowledge, integral to the sport of sailing
- Emphasizing Teamwork and Sportsmanship, the “Corinthian Spirit”
- “Captains of their boats” long before they can drive a car or vote
“Right side up … on the water … and in life!”
Welcome and Come Aboard
Sometimes the best classrooms do not have four walls, desks, and a white board.
The joys of sailing go beyond learning how to safely navigate the water on a sailboat. Youngsters 9 – 18 learn responsibility and self-reliance; they learn more about themselves and how to communicate with others; and they develop the self confidence that comes with that knowledge. They develop enduring friendships with other youngsters with whom they share a common interest. And they have a skill and a sport they can take pleasure in for a lifetime – whether they sail the Bay, the Caribbean, or the World.
Change Youngsters’ Lives
You can join us, and YOU will make a lasting difference in a youngster’s life!
VYBA depends heavily on the generosity of donors who participate with us by making investment in youth.
Come aboard! Explore our website. Call us or visit us!